Constituent Services

Are you a constituent of Carleton-Mississippi Mills? If you are then this page will certainly be relevant and helpful for you. If you are unsure, you can find out by clicking here Although Jack’s Constituency Office only serves constituents of Carleton-Mississippi Mills, you may still find this page helpful.

If you are not a constituent of Carleton-Mississippi Mills, you may find your Member of Provincial Parliament by clicking here

If your matter falls under federal jurisdiction, then you must contact your Member of Parliament. You can find your Member of Parliament by clicking here.  

How Jack Can Help You

Below are some case topics that Jack’s Constituency Office has helped constituents with before.

  • Hydro Questions and Complaints
  • Government Service Complaints
  • Workplace Health and Safety matters
  • Labour Relations and Compensation
  • Driver Licenses, License Plates, and Vehicle Registration
  • Driver’s Licenses, License Plates, and Vehicle Registration
  • Health Card Registration, Renewal, and Eligibility
  • Government Navigation
  • Legislative Petitions
  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
  • Home, Land, and Private Property Matters
  • Notarization and Commissioner of Oaths
  • Certificates for Special Occasions

… And many more!

Ontario Ministries or Provincial Services?

Navigate your way through the Ontario Government or find the Provincial Services that best fit your needs.

Frequently Asked Questions

Find out who your MPP is by clicking here

Anytime you have a matter, issue, concern, or question on a topic or subject that falls under provincial jurisdiction involving the Ontario Government.

You can find where Jack’s Offices are located by clicking here.

You can find which Office phone number to call by clicking here.